Measuring Internal Communication (Asia-Pacific)
Communication research and measurement are fundamental inputs and outputs to developing a communication strategy and delivering business results.
In this one-day virtual course, learn how to use research to inform strategy and how to measure the impact of your work returning great ROI to your organisation.
What to expect:
- Benchmark your current state across internal communication
- Explore a variety of research methodologies and determine the effect your key messages have on stakeholder awareness, understanding and behaviour
- Analyse the information you gather and use it to inform your strategies
- Use insights to deliver measurable results and demonstrate the impact of your work
- Measure your effectiveness and create insight for the business including demonstrating ROI
- Everything you wanted to know about conducting focus groups and writing research questions
Who should attend:
Internal communication, strategic communication or corporate communication professionals, public relations, public affairs practitioners.
Career Level: Generalist/specialist, strategic advisor.
Research as input to strategic communication planning
- Explore best practices in research and measurement
- Explore methodologies, internal research, leading and lagging indicators
- Learn where to get the data and how to measure to create meaningful benchmarks
Build your measurement approach and plan
- Analyse the data against business and audience needs
- Explore qualitative, quantitative and observational measures
- Segment and analyse audiences
- Establish measurable outcome and output based objectives
Conduct an internal audit
- Conduct an internal communication audit
- Learn what to measure and how to measure it
Measure your effectiveness and create insight into the business
- Turn your measures into meaningful business results
- Demonstrate ROI
- Create a dashboard for your executive team
About the trainer
Sia Papageorgiou FRSA, SCMP
Sia Papageorgiou is managing partner at the Centre for Strategic Communication Excellence. She’s a multi-award-winning communication leader on a mission to elevate the value and visibility of communication professionals and help them become trusted, strategic, and in-demand advisors. Sia is opinionated about what our profession can achieve and believes communication professionals have the best job in the world. She’s a certified strategic communication management professional, a Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce, and past president of the Victorian chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). She’s also a past board director at IABC Asia-Pacific and is immediate past chair of the Global Communication Certification Council. In 2021, IABC Asia-Pacific named Sia Communicator of the Year and in 2022 she was awarded the prestigious IABC Rae Hamlin Award in recognition of her exemplary service in advocating the Global Standard of the Communication Profession and evangelising the power and possibility of communication.